DRaW has successfully completed landscape design projects throughout the UK for a wide variety of clients. We pride ourselves on using our design skills, horticultural expertise and construction knowledge to create attractive and sustainable landscapes. Key to our success is our ability to interpret and deliver our clients requirement. This involves careful consideration of the physical, financial, and regulatory constraints, along with an appreciation of aesthetics and a flare for design.
We provide a full range of design services in accordance with the Landscape Institute design stages, from initial project feasibility through to completion on site.
Our main services include:
- Feasibility assessment and concept design.
- Detailed design of hard and soft landscape elements.
- Cost estimating.
- Planning application submission and coordination.
- Construction details and NBS Specifications.
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities and contract tender documents.
- Contract administration services.
- Aftercare and post completion maintenance.
Our clients include: Government agencies; local authorities; contractors; developers; house builders; healthcare providers; architects; planning consultants; Heritage Lottery Fund; utility providers and numerous private clients.