DRaW have extensive experience working with historic landscapes. Our team assesses and manage the potential for development within historic settings and devises appropriate restoration works to repair and enhance the heritage settings.
Our clients and heritage projects are wide ranging, reflecting how important heritage issues are in the UK to both the public and private sectors. Our team of creative landscape professionals includes designers, specialists in landscape planning and assessment, horticulturalists and project managers. We can manage a project from inception through design, contract administration and aftercare to long term management throughout the UK.
Our portfolio of heritage projects includes extensive historic park restoration,(including Registered Parks and Gardens), grant applications and development within historic settings. Our work involves working closely with the heritage agencies, stakeholders, interest groups and the public.
DRaW Heritage restoration services includes:
- Historical research and analysis to identify valuable assets and restoration objectives.
- Feasibility studies.
- Advice on funding.
- Sketch plans/options appraisals.
- Development of appropriate restoration strategies.
- Stakeholder engagement and public exhibitions.
- Detailed designs.
- Contract administration services.
- Conservation plans.
- Restoration management plans.
- Preparation of Heritage Lottery Fund submissions.
- Countryside Stewardship grants.
- Planning applications.