Biodiversity and Green Infrastructure
BIODIVERSITY & GREEN INFRASTRUCTURE
DRaW offer assistance in identifying, mapping and quantifying biodiversity and green infrastructure assets on a range of sites. Biodiversity and Green Infrastructure Audits will enable clients to understand the assests they have, which can then inform the preparation of a site Biodiversity Action Plan (BAP) and Green Infrastucture planning.
DRaW Biodiversity and Green Infrastructure services include:
- Biodiversity auditing and habitat surveys.
- Planting strategies and species selection.
- Habitat creation and enhancement planning.
- Preparation of Biodiversity Action Plans (BAP’s), to identify restoration and management objectives.
- Calculation and design of biodiversity offsets, including compensatory habitats to achieve a no net loss.
- Specification of Bio-Engineering techniques to control surface erosion and slope stability.