Landscape and Visual Assessment
LANDSCAPE AND VISUAL ASSESSMENT
DRaW specialise in Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA) to accompany planning applications, either as part of an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) or as a standalone assessment for non EIA developments.
We provide consistent, reliable and authoritative advice on the physical, visual and aesthetic effects of new developments using robust methodologies supported by high quality visualisations to accurately predict the effects and significance of the proposed development.
Our Chartered team of professionals have in-depth knowledge of the current guidance in relation to landscape and visual assessment, photography and visualisations. Our assessments are robust and well respected within the industry.
We have undertaken assessments and provided Expert Witness services for a wide range of developments throughout the UK and overseas. Projects include major residential settlement, industrial and commercial sites, wind farms, minerals and wastes sites, energy projects and major infrastructure schemes for public and private sector clients.
DRaW Landscape and Visual Assessment services include:
- Expert Witness Services.
- Landscape Capacity Studies.
- Landscape & Visual Appraisals (LVA).
- Landscape & Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA) for EIA and none EIA development.
- Zone of Theoretical Visibility (ZTV) Modelling.
- GIS constraints mapping.
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (Overseas).
- Green Belt Assessments and Reviews.
- Visualisation and Verified Views